About the role
Working closely with the CEO, this pivotal position will deliver on the operational plan, with a strong focus on the acquisition and retention of our members. You will be required to champion and lead key projects and implement change.
Key responsibilities are:
- Implement strategy in the key areas of member acquisition, retention and lifecycle, renewals and lapsed member recovery
- Develop an appropriate pricing structure for membership services to maximise member numbers and deliver sustainable income
- Develop and maintain effective membership processes, working with colleagues across Coeliac Australia to champion high levels of customer service
- Manage, empower, develop and support Member Experience team in the achievement of organisational goals and strategy
- Inform the CEO and other members of the team about the key concerns of members, raising issues and proposing solutions
- In conjunction with Marketing and Communications Manager lead the marketing of membership benefits, products and services review, development and implementation
- Attend Coeliac Australia events to meet and engage with Coeliac Australia members, understanding what they value and how else the organisation can support them
- Manage membership budget, ensuring resources are used effectively and deliver return on investment
- Report and analyse membership numbers and trends and revise strategy accordingly
- Build relationships with Coeliac Australia Regional Committees and key stakeholders to support project initiatives and membership retention and growth
- Monitor, evaluate and analyse member satisfaction to drive continuous improvement
- Provide membership reports to CEO, Board and Regional Committees as required
- Manage the volunteer program
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in a relevant role
- Experience in management in a membership based organisation
- Proven experience in strategic planning, database management and reporting
- Extensive experience in leading and managing people
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent project management and time management
- The ability to engage and manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience in customer service leadership
- Marketing experience desirable
If you are a strong and motivated leader and pride yourself on your ability to influence and lead change and drive positive outcomes this is the role for you. Working with a dynamic CEO and Board who are dedicated and enthusiastic about their Members, this role requires an engaging, positive and resourceful person. You will have the opportunity to shape the role and really make your mark in an established and worthwhile organisation.
About the organisation
About Coeliac Australia – Coeliac Australia is a membership based organisation and our vision is to enhance the lives of Australians with coeliac disease and related conditions.
About Our Work – Coeliac Australia is the leading national registered charity offering membership, support and credible information services to Australians with coeliac disease and associated conditions requiring a gluten free diet. To fulfil our vision, we strive to:
Raise vital funds to support research and our national programs
Raise awareness of coeliac disease and the gluten free diet within the medical profession, the food and hospitality industry and broader community
Collaborate with manufacturers, government and industry concerning the availability of gluten free food, food standards and allergen labelling
Represent our members and other Australians with coeliac disease and related conditions in dealings with the Australian Federal Government and Agencies
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Membership Experience Manager via Pro Bono Australia.