About the role
Guide Dogs Australia currently has a vacancy for a National Corporate Partnerships Coordinator to join the team, reporting to the National Corporate Partnerships Manager. The Guide Dogs purpose of this position is to manage the existing Corporate Partnerships portfolio, working closely with each Guide Dogs state to deliver meaningful collaborations with our partners.
Responsibilities in the role include:
· Managing the existing corporate partnerships portfolio, delivering mutually beneficial outcomes;
· Fulfilling partnership activations and benefits for corporate partners, ensuring all contractual obligations are delivered professionally and on time;
· Managing corporate partnerships reporting and co-ordination of partnership-related materials;
· Working closely with the Guide Dogs states to pre-plan and share the resourcing of the benefit delivery;
· Providing professional, high quality account coordination and support to internal Guide Dogs stakeholders ensuring requests, opportunities and issues are efficiently responded to;
· Liaising with the Guide Dogs state Marketing and PR teams to develop strategies for partnership activations;
· Monitoring, assisting and reporting to partners on a regular basis with a view to account retention and increasing partner engagement;
· Working closely with the National Corporate Partnerships Manager to support new partnership acquisition, assisting in the drafting of partnership proposals and other related materials
· Assisting with the set-up of existing partnership records, contracts and contacts
· Being the internal “go to” person for all existing account enquiries from the Guide Dogs states;
This role requires someone with at least a tertiary qualification in a related field such as Marketing, Business or Fundraising. The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role, either in a not-for-profit or corporate background, with the proven ability to successfully coordinate partnership relationships.
We are looking for someone with well-developed planning, research, stakeholder management and organisational skills with superior attention to detail. An established track record in managing multiple projects, shifting priorities and changing expectations under short deadlines is also a must have.
About the organisation
Guide Dogs Australia is one of Australia’s most trusted charities. For over 60 years, Guide Dogs organisations’ have been assisting children, teenagers, adults and the elderly who have low vision or blindness achieve their goals in life. Our professional services extend beyond the provision of Guide Dogs, and include innovative children’s mobility programs, orientation and mobility training for adults as well as social networking programs to support active community participation.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: National Corporate Partnerships Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.