About the Role
- Be part of an organization that makes a difference
- Take your next career step
- Permanent Full Time
- Melbourne, Victoria
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the General Manager and working with a dedicated and passionate team in this pivotal role you will contribute to The Smith Family’s vision. You will primarily be responsible in ensuring that the provision of corporate service support to all activities within Victoria is done in an effective, timely and efficient manner.
A day in the life of an Office Manager can be very different, but might look like this:
- Provide meeting support, including effective record keeping and action planning;
- Coordinate key administration processes;
- Manage travel bookings and travel plans for General Manager, Victoria;
- Processing of VIC invoices and banking;
- Manage and update registers and assist with budgeting and
- Ensure compliance with all relevant organisational policies and procedures
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
It takes a special kind of person to be our Administration Officer. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Accounting Qualification with solid accounts payable/reconciliation/budgeting and administrative experience (minimum 5 years)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Event and project management experience
- Experience in developing and implementing corporative services to cross-functional teams that are also geographically distant
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Office Manager via Pro Bono Australia.