About the role
- Be an integral part of Melbourne’s most progressive housing and homelessness organisation
- Great Southbank location, close to the South Melbourne Market, public transportation, shops and cafes
- 5 days wellbeing leave and not-for-profit salary packaging benefits
- Flexible working environment
Are you looking for a strategic HR/People Role that aligns with your core values and ideals?
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated leader looking for a new challenge.
Reporting to the General Manager, People, Planning, Performance & Technology (PPPT), this dynamic role will allow you to showcase your change management, project planning and communication skills, while providing forward-thinking leadership across Launch Housing.
Managing a small team, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of effective HR strategies and initiatives across the organisation; driving the continuous improvement of culture, engagement, enhancing working performance and workforce planning.
You will also focus on wide-variety of people-focused initiatives including;
- Overseeing Launch Housing’s enterprise bargaining process and ensuring a successful implementation of the agreement.
- Developing and contributing to strategies designed to improve staff engagement and wellbeing;
- Overseeing the development of Staff Wellness program;
- Providing a high-level advice and counsel to management on Launch Housing’s people-risks and leading our approach to workforce planning.
What you will have
To be successful in this role you will have a values-driven and proactive approach to people management and leadership. You will need proven experience as a high-level HR Manager, with the demonstrated ability to build effective partnerships across an organisation.
You will have experience in change and project management, with the ability to manage competing time demands for multiple projects within given timeframes. You will be driven and people-focused, with integrity and compassion combined with the right degree of rigour in managing our workforce. We require someone with a strong knowledge of current IR / ER, OHS & EEO legislation, preferably with experience in managing enterprise bargaining processes.
About the organisation
Launch Housing has an ambitious and singular mission to end homelessness. We aim to get people housed, keep them housed, and be an influential voice on ending homelessness. We are a secular, independent provider of choice for clients and the 'go to' organisation on homelessness for government, media, philanthropy, private donors and the community.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: People and Workforce Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.