About the role
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Are you an experienced FDR practitioner?
- Full time or part time work option
- Salary packaging available
We are seeking an experienced Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) to join us as the Practice Specialist – Family Law Services in our Practice, Quality and Innovation team.
In this role you will drive best practice and excellence in the implementation, supervision and development of dispute resolution services. This is including post separation property mediation and child focused and child inclusive family dispute resolution.
Along with other practice leaders and practice specialists, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Lead and develop Family Law Services in particular property and family law mediation;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation;
- Ensure the high quality and compliance of client services in family dispute resolution;
- Providing professional support and quality assurance through supervision of Supervisors (SOS);
- Work collaboratively across RANSW to ensure excellent practice in Centres and a coherent, cutting-edge range of services;
- Provide training/supervision for internal and external training courses;
This role can be full time or part time with the option of working 4-5 days per week. The role is located in Macquarie Park, with travel to other RANSW sites required
Your qualifications, skills and experience will include:
- An Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with minimum 10 years full time or part time equivalent experience in FDR or 5 years in FDR and 5 years in providing client services in a related family law context or family counselling setting;
- Qualifications in Law, ideally to post graduate level;
- Supervision training and 3 – 5 year experience in providing supervision;
- Extensive expertise and demonstrated competency across a range of client services, most particularly property mediation in the post separation context and child inclusive family dispute resolution;
- Proven ability to lead and influence staff and stakeholders, with confidence and inclusivity in the workplace.
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Click on the link below to get more information and to apply: https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW406
About the organisation
Relationships Australia NSW is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to enhancing relationships within families and their communities in order to foster personal and social well-being. We are committed to building our support for families who are in greatest need, facing complex issues and have limited access to resources and services. Further information about RANSW can be found on our website www.nsw.relationships.com.au
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: PRACTICE SPECIALIST - FAMILY LAW SERVICES via Pro Bono Australia.