About the Role
What you’ll do:
- Lead market scoping for programs in Australia (including employer demand & pain-point sensing, learner aspiration sensing, existing training landscape etc.)
- Support the design and subsequent iterations of training programs making them sustainable, replicable across skills landscape
Program management and employer engagement:
- Oversee the end to end implementation of ‘Generation model’ in collaboration with training partners and employers (learner recruiting, training delivery, employment linkage, post-program support)
- Create a consistent employer pipeline and own employer relationships to ensure program outcomes are achieved (placement rate, retention rate, employer & learner ROI)
Operations (Student recruitment, placement and tracking):
- Coordinate student recruitment, screening and arrangement for placement interviews for successive cohorts
- Oversee the tracking of key program metrics and publish regular dashboards to country/global leadership
- Ensure consistent communication with all senior and junior stakeholders at the Funder and Training partners to manage ongoing expectation setting about program outcomes
- Prepare and present regular dashboards customized for various stakeholders
- Collect regular program feedback from all key stakeholders and recommend improvements
- All other duties as assigned by the Generation Senior Management Team
About the Organisation
Generation is the world’s largest, fastest scaling global employment program, providing young and mid-career adults with the opportunity to launch successful careers and change their life trajectories. Our goal is to deliver for our learners and employers simultaneously: supporting the personal and financial well-being of our graduates, while helping businesses make entry-level hires who are higher productivity, higher quality, retain longer, and are faster to promotion than peers. Founded by McKinsey & Company, Generation is an independent legal non-profit entity active in 9 countries to date – USA, Kenya, Spain, Mexico, India, Italy, Singapore, Pakistan and Hong Kong – and is launching in Australia
Why join us?
- Work on and be a driving force in an exciting new program in a start-up like environment
- Contribute to an important social mission in Australia, improving employment and education opportunities
- Work in a well-supported, international team setting with other Generation teams globally, and a high calibre team to strengthen your problem-solving skills
- Join an organisation that will challenge you and invest in your professional development on an on-going basis
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have right to work in Australia.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter outlining why you are interested in being part of Generation and how your skills and experience align to this opportunity.
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday, 29 May 2019
Please quote in application: Generation Australia Program Lead via Pro Bono Australia.