About the role
About the role:
We are seeking a talented Program Manager to set-up and manage operations and programs at Generation Australia. You will play a crucial role in developing and delivering Generation’s programs in Australia, and be responsible for leading end-to-end program implementation. You will work with stakeholders in a start-up environment to operationalise programs which include: integrated technical, behavioral, mindset, and employment skills training; mentorship support; social services and job-placement support. You will be a key point of contact for stakeholders including program participants and employer partners, and responsible for developing strong relationships throughout.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scope and develop Generation programs in Australia
- Set-up program operations and processes
- Manage and implement program operations, including student recruitment and mobilisation, employer placement and tracking
- Establish and manage partner and stakeholder relationships, including with employers, providers and program participants
About the organisation
- Generation is the world’s largest, fastest scaling global employment program, providing young and mid-career adults with the opportunity to launch successful careers and change their life trajectories.
- Our goal is to deliver for our learners and employers simultaneously: supporting the personal and financial well-being of our graduates, while helping businesses make entry-level hires who are higher productivity, higher quality, retain longer, and are faster to promotion than peers.
- Founded by McKinsey & Company, Generation is an independent legal non-profit entity active in 10 countries to date – UK, USA, Kenya, Spain, Mexico, India, Italy, Singapore, Pakistan and Hong Kong – and is launching in Australia.
- Generation programs are structured as intensive training ranging from 4 – 12 weeks. The programs offer students integrated technical, behavioral, mindset, and employment skills training, mentorship support and community services as well as job-placement support when they graduate.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Lead via Pro Bono Australia.