About the role
About the Opportunity
The ‘Program Manager Assessment & Response, Relationship Lead Outer East’ is a key leadership position that sits within the Services Division of EDVOS. The position is responsible for managing the Assessment & Response program as well as the internal and external relationships integral to EDVOS’ service delivery within the Outer East region.
This position manages and leads a team of professionals and ensures the provision of responsive and outcome focussed services to women, their children, pets and animals who are experiencing family violence.
The Program Manager/Relationship Lead actively participates in strategic and operational management and planning across all areas of the woman’s journey, while working under the direction of the General Manager Services, in collaboration with the other Program Managers and the Senior Management team to achieve the goals and priorities of the EDVOS strategic plan.
Essential to your success
- A degree level tertiary qualification relevant to the community or health service sector
- Demonstrated experience and ability to effectively manage, lead and develop teams and people
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use of current and relevant theoretical frameworks that underpin working with women and children experiencing family violence
- Strong stakeholder relationship management experience and the ability to successfully manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to embed in practice, the core responsibilities and principles underpinning the relevant legislation, policies and procedures, agreements and standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, to work under pressure and deliver high quality results
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly sensitive, complex and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with limited direction, with a high degree of responsibility and self-management
- Ability to understand and work with budgets
- Strong influencing and advocacy skills
- Strong decision making skills and ability to manage change
- Demonstrated ability to understand sector-wide issues and willingness to share knowledge
What We Offer
- Excellent Professional Development opportunities including external training and workshops as well as EDVOS all staff training
- Health and wellbeing programs for all staff including weekly yoga classes, walk at work, bi-monthly staff shared lunch and birthday calendar
- Regular supervision and management support including access to EAP
- Internal committees (e.g. Innovation & Development and Quality and Safety) working groups to support staff’s interest and expertise (e.g. Diversity, Consumer Engagement, OHS, Children and Youth)
- A rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence
This is a rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence.
EDVOS hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 9am until 8pm and Saturday from 9am until 5pm. Casual shifts may be offered across those hours of operation. Salary for these positions will be aligned with SCHADS Level 8 + 9.5% super.
About the organisation
Eastern Domestic Violence Services (EDVOS) is a not-for-profit specialist family violence service in Melbourne’s eastern metropolitan region. We provide an integrated range of support and services to empower women and children who are responding to family violence. We operate within a human rights framework and our focus is on supporting the safety of women and children and the accountability of perpetrators.
We are inviting applications from qualified professionals to the position of Program Manager Assessment & Response, Relationship Lead Outer East.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Manager Assessment & Response via Pro Bono Australia.