About the Role
Regional Committees are the representative group of Board members governing the affairs and directing the activities of their Region
You will be required to –
- Co-ordinate and organise all regional committee events (Brisbane Sydney, Melbourne, Perth) and activities including roadshow tours, Christmas parties and other events
- Assist with regional plan and program development and implementation
- Liaise with and answer regional committee queries in a timely manner.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders
- Experience working with regional teams
- Detail oriented
- Event management experience
- Customer service oriented
About the Organisation
About Coeliac Australia – Coeliac Australia is a membership based organisation and our vision is to enhance the lives of Australians with coeliac disease and related conditions.
About Our Work – Coeliac Australia is the leading national registered charity offering membership, support and credible information services to Australians with coeliac disease and associated conditions requiring a gluten free diet. To fulfil our vision, we strive to:
Raise vital funds to support research and our national programs
Raise awareness of coeliac disease and the gluten free diet within the medical profession, the food and hospitality industry and broader community
Collaborate with manufacturers, government and industry concerning the availability of gluten free food, food standards and allergen labelling
Represent our members and other Australians with coeliac disease and related conditions in dealings with the Australian Federal Government and Agencies
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9487 5088
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Events Co-ordinator via Pro Bono Australia.