About the role
- This role will manage and deliver on all CBP Foundation community (internal and external) initiatives;
- Identifying opportunities for community projects (through the Volunteering and Charitable Contributions streams of the CBP Foundation) and developing, implementing and coordinating projects as required;
- Supporting local staff to ensure local community volunteering and fundraising projects are effectively managed and aligned with the firm’s Responsible Business strategy;
- Assisting the Director of Pro Bono and Responsible Business with the implementation of all pro bono and community engagement activities and projects, and in delivering on the firm’s Responsible Business strategy;
- Implementing initiatives to meet fundraising and other targets to support the firm’s National Charity Partnership and Local Partnerships;
- Developing and preparing internal and external communications in partnership with the firm’s Communications Team; and
- Helping to monitor, evaluate and report on all pro bono and community activities.
About the organisation
Founded over a century ago, Colin Biggers & Paisley continues to realise our vision of being recognised as the leading provider of legal services in our chosen fields of expertise. Today our practice has over 460 staff, offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, and a track record of high engagement and collaborative leadership.
At Colin Biggers & Paisley, our workplace culture focuses on excellence without losing sight of work/life balance.
We established the Colin Biggers & Paisley Foundation which brings together our entire community offering, underpinned by a central strategy of promoting and protecting the rights of women and children in Australia and abroad through pro bono legal services, volunteering and charitable contributions.
We commit to promoting a truly diverse workforce and culture, that is inclusive of everyone and gives all of our people the opportunity to build and advance their career in a way that is aligned with our core values: balance, respect, loyalty and integrity. This will assist us to improve the business performance of the practice, acquire and retain the best talent, enabling us to build effective teams for our clients and deliver the highest calibre service.
We continually invest in our people, providing training, learning and support, and promoting a social and connected environment. We also offer other benefits such as social and sporting functions, rewards and recognition, casual Fridays, massages and professional memberships.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Responsible Business Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.