About the role
CMY seeks a Senior Manager Service Innovation who will be responsible for overseeing the effective and quality development and delivery of “incubation” programs and projects and CMY’s business development capability aligned with our strategic priorities that aim to strengthen CMY’s service offerings to ensure it meets the ongoing needs of young people and their communities.
- Hours: Part Time, 4 days per week (0.8 FTE)
- Fixed Term: 2 years
- Base Salary: $100,000 (pro rata) (including Super and Access to Salary Packaging)
- Location: CMY Carlton Office
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00pm, Monday 27 May 2019
You will have
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences, Community Development, Management, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or relevant discipline and a minimum 5+ years relevant professional work experience and 3+ years management experience;
- Exceptional leadership skills with significant experience in program and project development, delivery and management. Demonstrated previous experience in managing multiple and complex service delivery teams;
- High level interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to apply these skills with staff and all levels of government and community with demonstrated experience in high level stakeholder management;
- Significant experience in preparing and writing successful submissions that will strengthen CMYs sustainability and business development opportunities; and
- Demonstrated experience identifying and developing appropriate business opportunities with philanthropic trusts and a broad range of community sector partners.
For more information
About the organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager Service Innovation (CMY158) via Pro Bono Australia.