About the role
- SCHADS Award Level 5 – $82,510 trp (including salary $74,437)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full Time Position located in Palmerston
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join our newly created Youth and Mental Health Service team that will deliver collaborative care models for young people experiencing serious mental health challenge.
This position will have a particular focus on engaging in a supportive alliance with other key providers so that clear communication is established with shared understanding of roles and responsibilities in relation to the Care plan. The Case Manager will implement and review care plans, assessment of family needs, joint engagement of young persons and their family and address the psycho-social needs of the family.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to work closely with other professionals involved in the young person’s care such as GP’s, family and carers and other service providers. You will assist in addressing stigma associated with youth mental health by providing information and education sessions in addition to increasing awareness and understanding of youth mental health issues.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Psychology/Social Work/Case Management and a strong working history within the Youth Mental Health Sector and/or lived experience will be highly regarded.
- Proven skills in the provision of mental health care to young people, including engagement, risk assessments, case management, support and liaison with family and other networks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including case coordination and facilitation of case plan meetings.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au & enter ref code: 4740572
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager Youth Mental Health via Pro Bono Australia.