About the role
- Are you an experienced (HR/other) professional, confident providing advice and guidance on complex people matters?
- Are you focused on putting people first?
- Can you undertake high level assessment and provide intervention and/or triage where multiple stakeholders engage over the life-cycle of complex workplace people matters?
If yes, then Victoria Police may have the role for you as a Consultant in our OneLink team.
OneLink is a confidential HR service providing advice, guidance and support. OneLink aims to empower employees to make decisions that best suit their circumstances.
OneLink is the pivotal link between an employee who may have experienced or witnessed workplace harm, and a number of internal and external bodies that provide support on a diverse range of complex people issues.
Your duties will require you to:
You will be highly organised, have an ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise and have hands-on accountability for high level service to highly sensitive matters.
- Providing high level assessment and case management of internal matters related to workplace harm.
- Providing consultancy services to relevant line managers to assist with the management of staff regarding issue-resolution around workplace harm matters.
- Providing or arranging for specialist capability to support victims of harm such as advocacy, mediation, mentoring and specialist case management.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- A good knowledge of HR legislation, policies and practices.
- A customer centric approach coupled with previous case management and/or workplace harm experience.
- Strong verbal written communication skills, particularly in dealing with sensitive matters and preparing a range of written work, including letters, briefing notes and reports.
Requirements and relevant information:
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- A relevant tertiary qualification is highly desirable.
Your application must include:
- Completed application form – attached to the job advertisement.
Applications close midnight, Sunday 23 June 2019 – No applications will be accepted via email.
For further information on this role please contact: OneLink Manager, Michelle Birkic on 0439 243 438 or email@example.com
If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirements/reasonable adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact VPS Recruitment via email VPSRECRUITMENT@police.vic.gov.au.
About the organisation
Victoria Police is a large organisation employing police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
At Victoria Police our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We continually seek to attract and retain a diverse workforce which includes people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Find out what it is like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police:http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Consultant (HR and Case Management) (VPSG4) via Pro Bono Australia.