About the Role
We are seeking a person with a range of experience in corporate partnership development and account management to foster CVA’s existing corporate relationships and identify new opportunities. Prior experience in a non-profit business environment would be advantageous.
For success in this role you will need:
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal, and an aptitude for public speaking
- Experience working with corporate clients with the ability to interpret and understand their needs
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent computer skills
- Well-developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to generate ideas
- A passion for conservation and the environment
- Full driver’s licence
At Conservation Volunteers, we believe in offering everyone an opportunity to be involved in managing and protecting a healthy and sustainable environment. If you feel you are the right person to be able to support our vision and would like to make a vital contribution to seeing it achieved, then we have the role for you.
About the Organisation
Conservation Volunteers Australia (CVA) is a national, not-for-profit, community-based organisation that is dedicated to having positive impacts in our communities and the environment. Each year we engage over 12,500 local and international volunteers on over 2,000 important projects that make a significant difference to our unique country and its inhabitants. By joining the CVA team, you will be helping us to achieve our purpose in strengthening the health of communities and the environment for mutual benefit.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 5330 2600
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.