About the role
Reporting to the Corporate Services Manager, this newly created position is responsible for implementing the systems and infrastructure required to support the growth and security of Veritas House. This includes:
- Supervising the staff and coordinating the work of the administration and reception functions
- Purchasing, maintenance and allocation of office equipment
- Developing and reviewing contracts related to Corporate Services
- Coordinating the IT function and liaising with our external IT and telecommunication partners
- Property management and building security
- Providing branding, marketing and business development support
You will be a ‘hands on’ person who is keen to work at all levels, from undertaking day to day administration and staff management to researching initiatives and making recommendations to the Executive. You will enjoy working with people who are passionate about the welfare of children and young people, and demonstrating empathy and flexibility when plans change suddenly so we can meet their needs. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment where your capacity to make decisions, solve problems and think outside the box are valued.
About the organisation
Veritas House is a vibrant not-for-profit, community-based organisation with a specific focus on supporting vulnerable children, young people & their families. Veritas currently delivers services in a range of FACS-funded programs.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate services coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.