About the role
- SCHADS Award Level 6 – $89,850 trp (including salary $81,059)
- Salary packaging option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full time position
We have a rare opportunity for a Counsellor to join our Katherine team within CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in providing quality counseling and group work that is trauma, informed, child-inclusive and client centred. The position reports directly to the Team Leader Family and Children Program.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide an integrated service to support individuals, couples and families to achieve positive outcomes in their lives. You will be required to apply evidence based, child centred, trauma informed methodologies to work towards agreed upon goals and deliver wellbeing outcomes for clients.
With at least 3 years of experience under your belt, you will need the ability to develop and maintain effective and respectful partnerships with stakeholders including school communities and appropriate service agencies. In addition, you will be a team player with the ability to work with others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification and/ or post graduate experience in Psychology or Counselling essential.
- Membership or eligibility to join a governing body such as PACFA, AASW or ACA.
- Demonstrated competence in using a broad range of evidence based counselling and group work approaches to support client outcomes.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
For a full role description, or to apply for this job go to: http://catholiccarentcareers.org.au & enter ref code: 4717013.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Counsellor via Pro Bono Australia.