About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and as a key contributor of the Executive Group, the Director Corporate Service will:
- Lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of key functions including marketing & communication, fundraising, finance, information technology, facilities and fleet management
- Provide support and advice to the CEO, Executive Group and Board relating to financial strategy and performance, and other key strategic and operational matters
- Develop, co-ordinate and monitor financial analyses, plans, systems and processes to control risk and improve financial and organisational performance
- Establish and foster strong relationships with the Executive Group, across the broader organisation and with key stakeholders, sharing best practice and contributing to the broader organisational goals
- Provide inspirational leadership across a dynamic corporate services team
- Foster a positive work culture that is responsive and delivers cost-effective, high-quality services and support to the organisation.
You will prioritise the development of a fundraising and donor management plan aimed at achieving the organisations future goals. This will be supported by a targeted marketing and communication campaign.
About the Organisation
Our client is a high profile non-denominational community organisation working for disadvantaged young people who may be homeless, drug dependent and/or recovering from abuse. This organisation supports young people as they work to turn their lives around and overcome immense personal trauma. Their goal is for young people to leave their care drug free, with a high school education, living skills and a job.
Due to the recent changes within the senior leadership team and the organisation finalising its 3 Year Strategic Plan, our client is ready to appoint a Director Corporate Service to help position the business to meet its future goals.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0422009937
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting, business administration or related discipline along with a proven track record in delivering results in a similar position. Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills should be coupled with your ability to actively engage, motivate and effectively influence at all levels of the organisation and a wide range of external stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
You will meet challenges with flexibility, tact and diplomacy. You have highly developed problem-solving skills with proven capacity to plan, manage and implement strategic solutions. To be successful you must be well organised, deliver through others and hold your team accountable. An affinity for supporting disadvantaged young people and acknowledgement of cultural diversity is essential.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) to email@example.com.
You are required to outline your skills and experience relevant for this role, including a response to the two targeted questions below:
- How does your experience at a senior management level make you the right candidate for the role?
- Explain your leadership role in the achievement of improved financial performance in a for purpose organisation?
Application close date - 4:00 pm Friday 28 June 2019
Please quote in application: Director Corporate Services via Pro Bono Australia.