About the role
The Great Barrier Reef Foundation (GBRF) was established in 2000 and is the only independent not-for-profit organisation in Australia dedicated solely to raising funds for scientific research into preserving the Great Barrier Reef.
OnTalent is delighted to partner with GBRF to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director and Executive Director of the Project and Partnerships division. As the Executive Assistant, you will act as board, committee and clients first point of contact, thus must maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with customers to project positive company image. It is imperative that the Executive Assistant develops and fosters positive working relationships with staff, board, members and stakeholders through good communication and interpersonal skills, and is able to take an organised approach to their work whilst demonstrating the ability to be both creative and adaptable as required.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- planning, coordinating, and managing schedules, meetings and other corporate activity on behalf of your executives
- collating analysing and drafting documents / information and managing the electronic and paper filing systems to maintain proper records of important information
- Liaising between departments to facilitate communication with the leadership team
- Support the executive management teams to develop and maintain relationships with funding bodies and other key stakeholders, including providing information to be included in regular updates and reports on all projects
- Receiving customers and interacting with them to identify and process their inquiries or requests
To be considered for the opportunity you will have demonstrated experience in a similar position and have considerable experience making a productive contribution to a team and the ability to take the lead in this key area of work. You will have a high level of knowledge in office systems and processes and be capable of taking on the role of administrative lynchpin in a busy environment. You will be self-motivated, proactive and demonstrate the willingness to step outside of the boundaries of your role when required.
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Leanne Henry, Associate Client Partner on 07 3305 5818.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.