About the Role
The Executive Assistant – Chief Operations Officer (COO) is a dynamic and challenging role that reflects the variety of activities across the portfolio. Some of which include the following:
- The EA position helps support the COO’s work with the Executive and Senior Leadership Team particularly the operational General Managers.
- The EA will be responsible for ensuring that operational information/reporting is communicated in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner.
- The EA will manage the COO’s daily time, correspondence and travel to ensure that the COO is focused on tasks that serve the key operational priorities for HHS.
- The position works closely as a day to day liaising between the COO and other Executive staff as well as key external stakeholders of the organisation.
- The EA must take ownership and responsibility for the performance of required tasks and to be prepared to self-manage the available resources, prioritizing tasks and completion.
- To assist with key aspects of the Organisational reporting and monitoring development as directed by COO.
The Position will work directly to COO and participate in and support the executive office of Haven; Home, Safe
About the Organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe is a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation and the only fully integrated agency in Australia to provide both homelessness services and affordable housing. We are a Charity with DGR status, committed to the communities in which we operate.
We have a reputation for excellence and provide a range of innovative support programs and property and tenancy management solutions to some of the more vulnerable people across much of the state. Our current portfolio of 2000 properties houses over 5000 people.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of innovation from its executive staff. We expect role-modelled commitment, quality, passion and energy from our employees. In return we offer competitive remuneration packages and attractive benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, training & development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organization
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 5444 9047
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant – Chief Operations Officer via Pro Bono Australia.