About the role
St Aloysius’ College is a Catholic independent day school for boys from Year 3 to Year 12, situated in the shadow of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The College, which has an enrolment of almost 1200 students, is conducted by the Jesuit Order and is part of a worldwide network of 1000 Jesuit primary and secondary schools and universities.
In this role you will be responsible for the ongoing development and execution of several of the College’s annual and regular fundraising appeals across all fundraising and marketing channels. A major focus of the role will be the personalisation of donor care, the segmentation of data and the stewardship and coordination of fundraising volunteers. More specifically duties include;
- In consultation, develop and manage the Annual Giving Program;
- Focus on personalised donor care & stewardship specific to the segmentation of donors;
- Personally solicit and stewards gifts for the Annual Giving Program from key constituents;
- Identify prospective mid & major donors and bequest prospects from giving program;
- Identify, cultivate and approaching potential bequestors; and,
- Coordinate volunteers for annual giving, bequest and telephone campaigns.
You have strong experience in running an annual appeal program ideally from within the secondary or tertiary sectors. Within your experience you’re able to demonstrate a track record in managing a similarly complex relationship and CRM driven appeal and pledge giving program with the associated analytical, budgetary and staff management experience.
You also have extensive experience in directing suppliers but overall you understand data and have the ability to translate it into increased appeal income and new supporters. Your skills and motivations also include;
- A commitment to the mission of Independent Catholic education;
- A deep belief in and commitment to philanthropy, education and the ideals and mission of the College;
- The ability to think creatively, strategically and systematically;
- High level communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Very good organisational and administrative skills.
If developing your fundraising and development skills in a visionary educational environment appeals to you please contact Richard Green or Amelia Da Mota on 02 8243 0570 or forward your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required above quoting reference #128478
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Foundation Manager via Pro Bono Australia.