About the role
- Create and design effective and engaging fundraising content
- Play a pivotal role as part of Australia’s most trusted cancer charity
- Full time (flexibility for part time – 0.8) position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Fundraising Copywriter Manager to join the Brand and Communications Unit. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate storyteller with serious writing chops. Reporting to the Head of Brand and Communications, your role is to:
- Write solicitation communications for major fundraising appeals.
- Develop fundraising content by liaising with Marketing, Design and Development teams to brainstorm new campaign ideas.
- Work closely with other senior communications staff to identify cross organisation opportunities.
- Manage workload and work planning of two content creators as well as required freelancers and relevant agencies.
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Brand and Communications Unit which sits within the Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for managing and optimising the reputation and public profile of Cancer Council Victoria, and our programs, through strategic and sustained use of campaigns, media engagement and PR, corporate events, partnerships and communications. The unit works in partnership with multiple internal stakeholders including the CEO and Organisational Executive Team to ensure that Cancer Council delivers consistent brand messaging and experience for our many audiences across all our touchpoints. Working across multiple channels and campaigns, the unit comprises brand management; campaign management; fundraising communications; media engagement; Corporate communications (including management of the website); and internal communications.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Copywriter Manager (FCD.18) via Pro Bono Australia.