About the role
The Fundraising Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer, and is supported by a small and dynamic group of volunteers across the organisation. The role is responsible for community, corporate and major donor engagement in telling the ETHF story – We Mend Broken Hearts in generating much needed resources to continue our life saving work.
Overseen by the CEO, the Fundraising Manager will:
- Develop a network of major donors using methods to engage and inspire people about the work of East Timor Hearts Fund.
- Grow and develop mid-level donors and be primary point of contact in building their commitment to our work.
- Develop high value corporate and major donor contacts and pitches.
- Develop concepts for funding proposals to trusts and foundations as well as engagement with them.
- Support and manage other fundraising campaigns and initiatives, where required including marketing collateral.
About the organisation
Are you passionate about engaging the Australian public in saving lives from one of our closest neighbours - East Timor? Do you have a developed network and are excited about the challenge of helping take an emerging organization to the next level?
Our East Timor Hearts Fund (ETHF) community is made up of people passionate about East Timor and improving heart health. The incumbent will be excited, versatile and committed to engaging community, corporates, and major donors in different ways to maximise investment in the work of East Timor Hearts Fund.
Heart disease, and especially Rheumatic Heart Disease (RHD) is a major killer in East Timor. But it is treatable and preventable. This is the focus of our mission.
ETHF is Australia's only medical NGO dedicated to providing life-saving heart surgery in Australia for young people from Timor-Leste (East Timor), as well as heart-health research, prevention, and education projects.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.