About the Role
This position is responsible for administering the RCH Foundation grants program. This includes:
- Maintaining the Salesforce database
- Processing grant applications and approvals
- Coordinating the grant acquittals process
- Preparing papers, reports and minute taking for monthly RCH Philanthropic Funding Proposal Committee.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role in a granting organisation or demonstrable relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in financial management including budgets, distribution and reporting schedules and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills and excellent telephone manner
- Strong administrative skills, with sound knowledge in Word, Excel and Database applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative to strict deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to the RCH Foundation’s values and a working style that reflects these.
A relevant tertiary qualification or demonstrable relevant experience
Demonstrated understanding of the Not-For-Profit and Philanthropic sectors
Experience in operating effectively in a flexible working environment with excellent client service skills and focus
Experience with online databases such as Salesforce
- Experience in understanding budgets and financial analysis/reporting.
About the Organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals.
The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital. While a legally separate organisation, the RCH Foundation works very closely with the hospital to help achieve its vision.
Generous community support helps to sustain the hospital’s role as an international leader tackling some of the world's biggest health issues. To achieve this, the RCH Foundation supports a vast network of fundraisers and donors. Through the granting program, donated funds are used to support only the most innovative and life-changing programs and initiatives at the hospital that would otherwise not exist.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Rachael Hurley, Director Grants
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Officer via Pro Bono Australia.