About the role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be required to provide high level advice and practical support regarding recruitment, industrial and employee relations.
- Provide timely and accurate advice on HR management activities, policies, practices, conditions of employment, entitlements and related issues to management and staff
- Recommend with management & implement improvements to employee relations and policies and ensure that they align with organisational and strategic objectives as well as relevant regulati
- Ensure high quality recruitment practices and outcomes
- Ensure that their staff management process is effective and efficient.
- Investigate new ideas so that their employees score high in job satisfaction, within organisational budgetary constraints
- Ensure appropriate and high-quality induction and training practices
- Manage continuity planning of the company’s workforce
- Manage the remuneration structure and salary reviews
- Provide the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies and practices follow current laws and regulations
- To prepare relevant statistical and other reports, as required.
- Familiarise self with and adhere to relevant policies, procedures and work practices of the company.
- Commit to processes of continuous improvement activities.
- Carry out other duties as delegated by the CEO.
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and legislative requirements such as Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) and the Commonwealth Privacy Act
About the organisation
Our client is a well-known & respected community organisation with more than 35 years’ experience serving the multicultural community. They provide support to seniors by assisting them to live at home for as long as possible, helping them maintain their independence and connect to opportunities to ensure they live an enjoyable and fulfilled life.
How to apply for this role
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting period of growth, please call Marilyn from mexec careers on 0437 332 272 for a confidential discussion and email your resume & cover letter to Marilyn at http://www.mexeccareers.com
Please quote in application: HR Business Partner via Pro Bono Australia.