About the role
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to manage the successful MS Community Fundraising Program, on a 12-month, fixed term contract (maternity leave cover) position, working within a supportive and highly motivated team located in Blackburn.
The MS Community Fundraising Program supports individuals, community groups and corporates to fundraise in support of MS through a wide range of events and activities, across several formal campaigns.
The Manager Community Fundraising is responsible for managing all aspects of the Do It for MS campaign, MS fundraising challenge expeditions and supporting a range of community-lead events, working with corporate and community partners. You will lead a passionate and successful team that truly makes an impact.
The Manager Community Fundraising is responsible for delivering the community fundraising campaigns and achieving the program budget.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop fundraising plans to deliver the program strategic objectives
- Continual evaluation of fundraising campaigns objectives
- Manage and support staff and stakeholders to deliver tactical requirements and campaigns to timeline
- Report budget tracking and projected outcomes through-out campaigns
- Manage relationships with community and corporate partners to deliver campaigns and events.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience working in a similar fundraising management role, as well as:
- 5+ years fundraising industry experience, with a minimum of 2 years as a manager
- Proven experience developing successful fundraising strategies
- Relationship development and management experience
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing teams and reporting to senior management
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems experience
- Data analysis, evaluating and reporting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment
- Focus on results and good attention to detail.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Police Check, possibly an International Police Check, a Working with Children Check and a Working with Vulnerable People Check.
Please note: From 1 November 2017, there is a requirement for all workers within a disability services organisation in Victoria to be screened against the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) List. A notification may also be made to the DWES unit should it be determined through other safety screening processes, such as a police check, that a person may fall within DWES criteria. For further information, please see www.dhs.vic.gov.au/disability-worker-exclusion-scheme.
MS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
About the organisation
Introduction to MS:
Multiple Sclerosis Limited (MS) is a Not for Profit organisation, and a leading source of information, advice and services for individuals living with multiple sclerosis. The main focus of the organisation is to help minimise the impact of multiple sclerosis on individual lives and provide ongoing support to ensure their journey is not undertaken alone.
Working with MS:
At MS, team members have great satisfaction in knowing they are part of a team that is making a real difference to the lives of people living with multiple sclerosis.
MS strives to be an employer of choice and have developed an employee benefit program for all permanent and fixed term employees. These include:
- Generous Salary Packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Birthday leave
- Bring Your Dog to Work!
- Discounted Private Health, life, travel & pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Learning & Development opportunities
……………. any many more!
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager Community Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.