About the Role
- Be part of an organization that makes a difference
- Take your next career step
- National Office Sydney, NSW
- Full Time Max Term (12 months)
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are currently seeking a Manager Program Implementation to join our growing team.
Reporting to the National Manager Program Quality and Implementation, and working with a dedicated and passionate team, contributing to The Smith Family’s vision.
A day in the life of a Manager Program Implementation might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of Program Managers, Analysts and Training Manager to drive effective program implementation across national and regional teams
- Manage performance by having regular one on one meetings; giving and receiving feedback; acknowledging achievements and conducting formal and informal performance and development reviews and planning discussions
- Ensure compliance with all relevant organisational policies and procedures
- Ensure all programs in the national portfolio have an identified owner and are implemented as intended with appropriate and quality support provided to Learning for Life teams
- Approve identified process improvement for programs and their implementation, including any change management required as a result.
It takes a special kind of person to be our Manager Program Implementation. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Tertiary level qualification; desirable to be in social policy, education or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience of program and program management within the community sectors for 3+ years
- Familiarity with the management of program and customer related data with a CRM system
- Demonstrated success in the implementation of procedures and systems related to the provision of quality programs and customer service
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager Program Implementation via Pro Bono Australia.