About the role
- Newly created exciting operational role!
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Work 9 days per fortnight
- Salary packaging available
- Based at Macquarie Park
We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join us as Manager – Specialist Programs.
This is a newly created role with specific focus on Customer Experience from customer intake, engagement and on-boarding through to service delivery and case closure.
You will support the Executive GM Customer Services with developing, monitoring and achieving Annual Targets and ensuring strong governance, accountability, reporting and data accuracy.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring performance against annual targets and develop strategies to address gaps;
- Reporting on reasons for variance and strategies to address;
- Networking and building constructive relationships with relevant program funding;
- Driving a positive performance culture with regular feedback and celebrating success;
- Managing performance review and other employment processes for direct and indirect reports;
- Ensuring the programs are compliant with operational requirements of all State funding contracts;
- Working will all stakeholders internally and externally for the achievement of program objectives.
This is an exciting 2 year fixed term contract role, working part time 9 days per fortnight, based in Macquarie Park with regular travel to NSW Centres. Your qualifications, skills and experience will include:
- Significant experience at a Manager level (or above) at either a Community Services or Customer Service oriented organization;
- Experience in a role focused on the Customer Experience;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a driven, highly proactive and energetic mindset;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Capacity to interrogate complex data and develop strategies to address identified issues.
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Click on the link below to get more information and to apply: https://applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW409
About the organisation
Relationships Australia NSW is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to enhancing relationships within families and their communities in order to foster personal and social well-being. We are committed to building our support for families who are in greatest need, facing complex issues and have limited access to resources and services. Further information about RANSW can be found on our website www.nsw.relationships.com.au
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: MANAGER - SPECIALIST PROGRAMS via Pro Bono Australia.