About the role
- Manager – Sydney City Centre
- Macquarie Park
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Based in Sydney city – Barrack street
- Exciting combination of operational and stakeholder management
- Full time role
- Salary packaging available
We are seeking a highly experienced and passionate leader to join us as Manager – Sydney City Centre, based in Barrack Street.
If you have significant experience at a managerial level, and a passion for making a positive social impact through the work you do, this could be the right role for you.
In this role you will develop, manage and grow high quality services and programs within the Region and manage the 3 core services provided at Sydney City Centre:
- Individual, Couple and Family Counselling
- Relationship Education & Family Safety Programs
- Family Relationship Centre
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Develop, manage and grow the programs and services, driving excellence in our service provision, and creating improved outcomes for our clients;
- Lead by example and foster a positive and professional work environment;
- Ensure the provision of effective and efficient delivery of services for clients;
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring best practice and strong customer focus;
- Oversee the development, maintenance and implementation of appropriate policies & procedures;
- Manage partnerships with relevant government agencies, community organisations and other service providers.
This is a full time role and based in Sydney city. Your qualifications, skills and experience will include:
- Tertiary and/or postgraduate qualifications in Business, Marketing, Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Sciences or equivalent;
- Significant experience at a Manager level (or above) at either a Community Services or Customer Service oriented organization;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a driven, highly proactive and energetic mindset;
- Knowledge of emerging themes in the provision of high quality customer service in the community sector;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Capacity to interrogate complex data and develop strategies to address identified issues.
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Click on the link below to get more information and to apply: https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW407
About the organisation
Relationships Australia NSW is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to enhancing relationships within families and their communities in order to foster personal and social well-being. We are committed to building our support for families who are in greatest need, facing complex issues and have limited access to resources and services. Further information about RANSW can be found on our website www.nsw.relationships.com.au
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: MANAGER - SYDNEY CITY CENTRE via Pro Bono Australia.