About the role
About the organisation
The Neurosurgical Research Foundation Inc. was formed in 1963 and was the first of its kind in Australia. The objective of the Foundation is directed towards funding research into the cause, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease, injuries or malfunction of the brain, spine and nerves.
How to apply for this role
The primary purpose of this role is to increase awareness of the NRF strengths and achievements, its vision and its brand. This will be achieved through the production and distribution of compelling, consistent and effective marketing and communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and manage marketing and communications strategies
- Create and oversee communications for the NRF
- Manage and activate social media strategy across multiple platforms
- Manage external suppliers, including graphic designers, PR and marketing agencies
- Manage PR and media for the NRF and all events
- Create high quality written content for marketing material and digital channels
- Create and update all marketing materials
- Manage and update website
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.