About the role
- Are you passionate about Organisational Development and wanting to be apart of a great team?
- Are you committed to building relationships; exploring what is and why it is and working collaborative to design and implement what could be?
- Are you comfortable to be an OD specialist in a stand alone role, with support from the team but also like the autonomy?
- Are you know for your ability to identify the right approach to solving problems and building future capability?
If you answered yes to the above this might be the role for you!
The Organisational Development Specialist will work as a part of the People & Culture Team in a collaborative manner to design and deliver solutions that enhance the overall organisational capability, culture and employee engagement. You will have the opportunity to shape and contribute to a wide range of Organisational Development priorities across our business that support our organisation deliver positive outcomes to the families and children we work with.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across Anglicare Victoria to assess, manage, co-ordinate, design and implement OD initiatives to improve outcomes across organisational capability, employee experience and effectiveness aligned to strategic intent.
- Working as part of a team in designing and implementing management and leadership development initatives/programs
- Sound understanding of learning and the different modalities that can be applied across a broad range of topics/skills
- Track record in partnering with the HR Advisors and Managers in providing advice and support in assisting build effective teams, and as appropriate partner directly with line leaders through providing advice or support in respect to non-technical learning
- Experience in supporting teams and leaders develop effectiveness and understanding though one or more development tools that you are qualified
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the organisation
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars: Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Organisational Development Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.