About the role
Lifeline has been providing access to crisis support and suicide prevention services for more than 55 years. Through the efforts of staff and thousands of volunteers, Lifeline receives almost 1 million contacts for help each year.
Benefits & Culture
- Attractive salary package
- Iconic and trusted brand
- Significant opportunities to increase partnership income
- Transformative time with a move to an omni-channel strategy
Contribute to the achievement and growth of sustainable revenue goals through managing and implementing Lifeline’s partnership and community fundraising strategy. Additionally you will:
- Develop and deliver mutually beneficial national partnerships
- Grow a portfolio of national community fundraising initiatives
- Create and implement an engaging communications program
- Manage the Community Fundraising and Partnerships Executive
You have a proven track record meeting budget targets in fundraising and partnership environments. You can drive high value brand aligned corporate partnerships and community fundraising campaigns. Additionally you can demonstrate your experience:
- Developing effective and consultative working relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Delivering compelling partner journeys resulting in engagement, growth and retention
- Implementing and executing strong account management processes to grow revenue
- Growing a community fundraising portfolio
Use your understanding of shared value models of partnership and ability to drive high value brand aligned opportunities to ensure the ongoing provision of 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. Please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format. Alternatively, call Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570 for a confidential conversation.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Partnerships & Community Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.