About the Role
The Program Manager, Economic Participation & Wellbeing will provide operational leadership across a number of financial security and wellbeing services including financial counselling, financial capability and financial coaching. These person-centred services are designed to support women and their families to achieve better financial outcomes & economic participation. The Program Manager will ensure that our services are delivered in accordance with GSANZ strategy, contractual and accreditation requirements and contemporary service standards and ethics. They will work across all financial security & wellbeing teams to achieve high-quality services that achieve clearly measured, robust client outcomes.
This position can be based in St Albans or the Mornington Peninsular / Hastings offices.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Building processes that ensure timely response to client needs, quality outcomes for clients, efficient processes and systems and excellent measurement & monitoring frameworks
- Build a high performing Financial Security & Wellbeing Team as they continue to build their skills in developing a best in class service
- Lead the development of an improved client experience. This includes using co-design methodology to build and test client journeys
- Ensure that reporting for funders is completed in a timely way with the highest levels of accuracy
- Work with General Manager to build an internal reporting framework that allows for monitoring and measurement of service efficiency and quality
- Work with the Quality Team to implement a quality system that supports continuous improvement
- Build positive relationships with funding partners, stakeholders and service & business networks.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A degree in Finance, Commerce, Community or Public sector leadership and management
- A strong understanding of funding, governance, legislation and contemporary quality frameworks in the community sector
- Relevant experience in, or understanding of best practice in financial counselling and capability delivery, with a focus on person centred and/or co-design approaches
- Demonstrated outcomes in leading and developing partnerships for effective outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and reporting program performance to targets, program outcomes and risks
- Experience managing service delivery teams in a matrix managed environment
- A current Victorian driver’s license
About the Organisation
Around the world the Good Shepherd network is working to create just and equal communities where women and girls can live full, safe lives. We have been committed to our mission for nearly 200 years, working strongly for social change. All of our services are informed by the latest evidence and research and adopt a best practice approach. We are committed to continuous improvement, innovation and delivering measurable outcomes.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand [GSANZ] is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to staff wellbeing. We offer a supportive work environment, ongoing professional development for staff and a competitive remuneration package. We encourage flexible working arrangements and provide access to salary packaging.
To find out more about the role and the work of Good Shepherd please explore our website: www.goodshepherd.com.au.
Apply for this Job
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Manager, Economic Participation & Wellbeing via Pro Bono Australia.