About the role
- Utilise your superior project management skills in a leading not-for-profit
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Full time fixed term position – St Kilda Road, Melbourn
About your opportunity
The Optimal Care Pathways (OCPs) are national guides to promote best practice cancer care for specific cancer types. They describe the key steps in a patient’s cancer journey and expected standards of care at each stage.
They aim to improve patient outcomes by promoting quality cancer care and ensuring that all people diagnosed with cancer receive the best care, regardless of where they live or receive cancer treatment. In partnership with Cancer Council Victoria, the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) are leading the implementation and adoption of the OCPs into the acute and primary care settings within and beyond Victoria.
We are seeking a highly organised and driven Project Coordinator to join the Strategy and Support Division team. Reporting to the Head of OCPs, your role is to:
- Manage the development and review of health professional and consumer resources
- Devise communication strategies that integrate OCP resources into existing communication channels and clinical service delivery, maximising awareness and uptake
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop new networks and partnerships
- Facilitate evaluation of implementation strategies and resources using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- A relevant health related tertiary qualification.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in education or health program design, development, implementation, coordination or evaluation.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills including stakeholder engagement and management, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in managing, developing and evaluating resources for consumers and health professionals.
- Proven project management experience including the achievement of deliverables, within allocated budget and timeline.
- High level planning, organisational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage competing tasks, meet deadlines, work independently and achieve targets.
- Excellent competency in using Microsoft Office suite and database software.
What we can offer you
- A base salary within range $70,593 – $79,370 pa plus superannuation and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people. The Optimal Care Pathways unit is key to delivering internal and external cancer control priorities and develop, promote and implement Optimal Care Pathways as a local and national policy initiative to improve the patient experience and benchmark and monitor best cancer care provision.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Coordinator-Optimal Care Pathways Implementation (OCP.03) via Pro Bono Australia.