About the role
The Federation of Community Legal Centres (Victoria) Inc is the peak body for community legal centres (CLCs) across Victoria. Together with their members and communities, they work to build a stronger and more effective community legal sector by dismantling unjust systems that perpetuate racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, economic injustice and other inequalities.
Benefits & Culture
- Salary packaging
- Flexible work practices
- Collegiate, supportive and fun team environment
You will evaluate funding projects and provide support to CLCs in Victoria so that they can deliver quality integrated services to the community.
- Conduct gap & needs analysis to identify and deliver training programs for CLCs
- Document and collect case studies that will support future funding applications
- Manage a community of practice and share outcomes from the evaluation of projects
- Liaise with interstate stakeholders and the National Peak Body (NACLC)
- Assist in monitoring, analysing and writing policy
You are a qualified lawyer who has a deep understanding on how the legal system can influence social inequality and policy.
Specific skills and experience required include:
- High level proficiency in planning, prioritising and meeting project outcomes
- Superior time management skills in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Expertise in stakeholder engagement; ability to influence and collaborate diplomatically
- Ability to analyse and identify process changes that contribute to ‘best practice’ solutions
- Exceptional written skills with the ability to synthesise complex information
A current Victorian driver’s license is essential as there is some travel required.
Play a pivotal role in helping the CLC sector expand and deliver integrated high quality services to their clients. To apply, please submit your resume and covering letter addressing key skills required. For further information please contact Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Sector Support Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.