About the role
Redkite is currently seeking to appoint an experienced not for profit services delivery professional in the role of Services Information Manager to help drive and deliver our digital services and information strategy. The Services Information Manager leads the development and operation of our digital and other information products for young people with cancer and their families, and ensures that highly effective business support is delivered by the Services Operations Support team to ensure our clients receive high quality, efficient services and customer experience.
Reporting to the General Manager National Services and leading a team of 2 direct reports, the Services Information Manager is a senior leadership role within the Services team and across Redkite, role-modelling and driving forward our values and expected standards of behaviour throughout the entire organisation.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Grow and develop high quality services information and resources for our clients including championing the development of digital solutions from both a systems and service delivery perspective
- Be proactive in driving innovation and process improvement within the Services group and as required across the organisation.
- Efficiently and sustainably manage our services systems and processes, including those supporting the delivery of our flagship Financial Assistance program.
- Identify and promote national and global best practice digital and information services that are driven by client needs and deliver a positive client experience.
- Champion Redkite’s commitment to sector collaboration and partnership, reducing duplication and enabling a shared service approach.
- Engage strategically with Redkite’s client involvement community and other sector consumer groups and health professionals in the ongoing development of our digital and information service offerings.
You will be an innovative and highly motivated services professional with strong expertise in delivering digital solutions to drive service reach, efficiency and sustainability. To be successful, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Over 5 years’ experience managing services in a not for profit health and/or community services environment
- Education in related field to degree level or equivalent
- Strong experience and expertise in developing and delivering digital services, including vendor management and utilising digital product analytics to drive service development
- Demonstrated ability to coach and engage others in using digital solutions as part of a blended approach to delivering support
- Strong understanding of the importance of customer experience design approaches to service development
- Strong experience in managing ‘back office’ administration systems and teams to enable high quality information, resources and digital service delivery
- Proven track record in change and transition management
- Strong experience in staff management including individual and team development
About the organisation
Redkite supports children and young people with cancer and their families by providing real and practical support through their cancer experience – from the very moment of diagnosis, throughout treatment and when families return home to their community. Redkite is one of Australia’s leading national childhood cancer support charities, and has an experienced and passionate team.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Services Information Manager via Pro Bono Australia.