About the role
- Launch your career with this ideal opportunity that offers a true work-life balance
- Showcase your experience and passion for the Community Sector
- Enjoy salary packaging and a rewards program in addition to your take-home pay
You’re a fantastic communicator with a collaborative nature, which goes hand in hand with your strong technical and interpersonal skills. You also have previous experience with NDIS, their price guide and associated business rules. You’re also a passionate and proactive individual with experience in case management or community coordination services.
We are seeking experienced and passionate people to join our team. We have a position available in our National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) team in the role of Support Coordinator.
What you will bring to the role:
- The ability to provide coordination and case management to people living with disabilities, including those with complex needs, and their families and carers.
- The ability to work independently and monitor individual workload, juggle multiple concurrent tasks and meet deadlines.
- A working with vulnerable people (WWVP) card or be able to successfully register for one
- A current drivers licence
About the organisation
Welcome to Community Options.
We're an ACT community based non-profit organisation providing services to older people, people with disabilities and their families.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Support Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.