About the Role
- Launch your career with this ideal opportunity that offers a true work-life balance
- Showcase your experience and passion for the Community Sector
- Enjoy salary packaging and a rewards program in addition to your take-home pay
You’re a fantastic communicator with a collaborative nature, which goes hand in hand with your strong technical and interpersonal skills. You also have previous experience with NDIS, their price guide and associated business rules. You’re also a passionate and proactive individual with experience in case management or community coordination services.
We are seeking experienced and passionate people to join our team. We have a position available in our National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) team in the role of Support Coordinator.
What you will bring to the role:
- The ability to provide coordination and case management to people living with disabilities, including those with complex needs, and their families and carers.
- The ability to work independently and monitor individual workload, juggle multiple concurrent tasks and meet deadlines.
- A working with vulnerable people (WWVP) card or be able to successfully register for one
- A current drivers licence
About the Organisation
Welcome to Community Options.
We're an ACT community based non-profit organisation providing services to older people, people with disabilities and their families.
Apply for this Job
To find out more about what is on offer please email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 6295 8800
Take that next step in your career. With us, you will be a part of driving real change within our community and who could ask for more than that?
Please quote in application: Support Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.