About the role
FOUR PAWS is one of the largest international animal protection charities in the world. The organisation’s mission is to be the strong, global and independent voice for animals under human control: creating sustainable solutions for animals in need, touching hearts and changing consumer behaviour, and driving legal change to improve the protection of animals.
Benefits & Culture
• Dynamic team who deliver “best in class” supporter experiences
• Opportunity to develop a career in a best practice fundraising environment
• Committed and focused leadership in Australia and internationally
Your role is to communicate with passion, inspiring supporters and the public about the work of FOUR PAWS Australia in protecting animals. Specifically you will:
• Develop excellent supporter relations via warm, friendly, informed & energetic interaction
• Inspire supporters to retain & upgrade financial support & promote campaigns and projects
• Communicate with supporters & potential supporters via phone, email, mail & online
• Record supporter data in the database, process transactions & provide admin support
Ideally you have experience in a similar role in an INGO or not for profit. You have high level interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and provide influence, with meticulous attention to detail and significant experience in:
• Delivering quality supporter or customer service
• Conveying complex organisational knowledge
• Administration, data processing and fulfilment
• Accurately using databases, ideally Raisers Edge or similar fundraising database
If you share the vision of a world where humans treat animals with respect, empathy and understanding please email your resume and cover letter in MS Word format addressing the skills required section of the advertisement. Alternatively for an initial discussion, please contact Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Supporter Relations Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.