About the role
We’re looking for an ambitious acquisition and performance marketer with strong technical nous and who’s eager to use their skills to make an impact.
You need to be able to lead by example by being hands on “on-the-tools” and able to execute campaigns end-to-end from strategy, implementation and optimisation to reporting. Your track record in delivering high-performing ROI digital campaigns is a must.
Best of all? Your efforts will be for good. Your successes will mean amplifying companies that care. You’ll work with Australia’s most passionate not-for-profits, government departments, and values-aligned companies who, frankly, deserve to grow. Your successes will mean these organisations achieve their objectives and push society forward.
This role will report to our Head of Services and covers all marketing acquisition and growth channel strategy, with a particular focus on paid search, paid social and programmatic strategy and execution.
On a day-to-day basis you will…
- Execute the agency’s paid digital marketing media implementation and optimisation work for clients, including SEM, SEO, social, programmatic buying, online video, conversion rate optimisation, UX, landing page and email campaigns.
- Work closely with clients to understand their challenges and shape an innovative data driven and consumer-led digital strategy and media activation that delivers high ROI.
- Analyse performance and propose how clients can use data and insights to personalise the messaging to target customers.
- Manage the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns and always-on strategies that drive growth and client success including leads, donations, sales, and database growth.
- Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy, performance, and opportunities.
- Work with the Strategy team to recommend emerging and best-practice marketing tactics.
- Work with the Business Development team to recommend and present solutions that address the client problems and win new client pitches.
- Oversee reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics for clients.
- Work with our Head of Services to advise on the team’s acquisition and performance marketing capabilities to ensure skills are up-to-date and relevant, as well as providing training / templates on best practice.
- 5+ years of experience with B2C customer acquisition marketing
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Ad operations on the advertiser/agency side: display, video, search and social
- Ability to work, and optimise towards clear defined campaign goals (e.g. CPA)
- Proficient in marketing technology related to CRO such as a/b testing, web optimization/personalisation, tracking and analysis, and related tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and spot existing issues with optimisation test set-ups
- Fundraising experience and/or not-for-profit experience (preferred)
- An entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Agency experience (preferred) or experience working in a high pace, dynamic environment with multiple projects at once
About the organisation
ntegrity is an award-winning digital agency servicing Australia’s leading not-for-profit, for-purpose and government brands. We partner closely with our clients to help prepare for the future, to ensure they can meet their mission of making an impact on the world.
Our team is empathetic, embraces challenges with excitement, is motivated by the growth of our clients and act with integrity at our core. We each take ownership of the business and are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit.
We do work the world needs - we are driven by purpose and specialise in not-for-profit.
We treat our staff well...working hours are flexible and moderate, and we are intentional in investing into innovation and internal projects. We have inspiring leadership that deeply care about our clients and our team.
If you are eager for a workplace that is transparent, compassionate and recognises hard work - we think you’ll like it here.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Acquisition & Performance Marketer via Pro Bono Australia.