About the role
- Opportunity to play vital role in a vibrant, agile agency
- Generous salary packaging
- Northern suburbs
About the role
Kids First Australia requires an Administration Assistant to aid in several areas of growth within the organisation. Based in Thomastown and reporting to the Administration Lead, the successful candidate will also undertake a range of administrative duties in a team environment to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the internal Administration function and provide customer service to business units throughout the organisation.
You will also:
- Ensure the planning, organising and managing tasks as allocated.
- Support the Quality and Risk Manager by utilising the Risk Wizard database.
- General data entry and preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders; and collating and reporting on quality and risk related data.
- Assisting in the development and review of organisational policies and procedures; and assist in the maintenance of policies and procedure registers;
- Provide support to members of the administration team as required
- Reception and switchboard duties as required
- Provide administration and debt collection assistance to the Early Years and Marketing and Communications teams as required.
- A minimum of one years’ administration experience
- Must have a can-do attitude and a customer service focus
- Previous experience in Risk Wizard and debt collection is desirable
- Previous experience in the not-for-profit sector is advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer
You will be rewarded with a collaborative and focussed culture, and an attractive salary including the opportunity to salary package to increase take home pay.
About the organisation
Kids First Australia (formally Children's Protection Society) is an independent not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting children and families since 1896. Our vision is that all children and young people thrive in resilient, strong and safe families and communities. Kids First has a proud reputation for innovation, high quality services, and an unequivocal focus on quality outcomes for children.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.