About the role
Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG) is the peak gynaecological cancer clinical trials organisation for Australia and New Zealand.
ANZGOG’s purpose is to improve outcomes and quality of life for women through conducting and promoting cooperative clinical trials and undertaking multidisciplinary research into the causes, prevention and treatments of gynaecological cancer.
Team Teal is an annual ANZGOG community fundraising campaign sponsored by the harness racing industry and conducted over a six week period within in all states of Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and generous packaging
- Flexible work arrangements
- South Melbourne location
- Opportunity to develop and expand a successful campaign
You will be responsible for the delivery of the campaign including defining and motivating partner organisations, liaising with state ambassadors and drivers in the harness racing industry, and maximising the local club network in each state.
ANZGOG has a vision to develop an all year round focus on Team Teal and extend the campaign to other sporting groups. Additionally you will:
- Increase annual revenue from the campaign
- Grow the number of participants
- Develop campaign related events activities
- Ensure promotional information is produced and utilised to a high standard
You have experience in campaign management or a marketing environment with event and stakeholder management skills. Ideally your experience is in sports marketing, sponsorship, fundraising or a related industry.
Your relationship management, business development, sales promotion, public relations, brand and communication skills will be highly regarded. Additionally you have:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Articulate communication and confident presentation abilities
- Exceptional time management and coordination in a deadline driven environment
If you’re passionate about raising money for research into ovarian cancer please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call James Stewart on 03 8319 4090 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Campaign Manager, Team Teal via Pro Bono Australia.