About the role
- Not-for-profit Christian organisation
- Head office based in Toowoomba QLD.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors the CEO will provide Godly vision and leadership in helping the organisation fulfil its God given mandate to give the unborn a voice and influence positive change across the country. The Board are seeking to appoint a CEO experienced in leading and managing a not-for-profit charity reliant on public donations to fund its work who can help accelerate the momentum and goodwill already gained over the past decade by developing new funding streams. You will also be responsible for;
- Developing with the Board and staff, a strategic plan aimed at growing the organisation to National prominence.
- To lead and manage staff working within marketing, communications, supporter care, fundraising and administration.
- Developing funding streams directly and indirectly through one on one and group presentations in churches, events, via direct mail and online appeals and functions.
- Managing their annual budget.
- Speaking, writing, presenting and engaging with various media in promoting the cause of life in a reasoned, sensitive and knowledgeable manner.
- To inform, educate and inspire staff and supporters.
The successful candidate will have well developed understanding of the pro-life issues from a cultural, political, scientific, Biblical, medical and rights perspective. The Board are looking for a servant leader who is strongly aligned to the values of this Christian organisation who has the ability to build excellent ongoing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally. You will possess excellent people skills, be highly organised and have a real passion for seeing change. You will be experienced in not-for-profit leadership including developing strategy, enhancing culture and managing the finances.
Your proven ability to raise funds and develop new funding sources with major donors, through events and social media initiatives will be highly regarded.
About the organisation
Our Client, Emily’s Voice has been operating for some 12 years now to see a change in culture in Australia so unborn babies are loved and valued and have a voice. This is achieved by loving both the mother and the baby through positive, compelling and sensitive media campaigns on mainstream medial channels such as television, billboards and social media. Their social change campaigns have now reached about five million people across four States on a regular basis.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.