About the role
Following a strong period of growth, the Board of Pacific Link Housing is now looking for a new CEO to continue the successful work of the previous incumbent and continue to drive and grow this established organisation. As the CEO, you will lead the organisation, continue to diversify the business and together with the team, deliver a premium service.
You will be a collaborative leader who can drive growth and results. This will involve:
- Effectively leading and engaging the organisation,
- Fostering the development of the leadership team,
- Recognising and pursuing existing and new growth opportunities,
- Ensuring the quality of housing developments, operations, programs and services,
- Driving strategic growth and diversification,
- Delivering on financial performance and
- Building strong and effective relationships with all stakeholders and staff.
Your Success Profile will include:
- Previous senior leadership experience reporting to a board; in an organisation where growth, staff engagement and the provision of services have been key to success,
- A track record of implementing a vision,
- Knowledge and experience in policy development and implementation,
- Demonstrated and proven ability to manage all financial aspects of a company inclusive of debt facilities,
- Previous experience and success in diversifying growth opportunities,
- Demonstrated ability to drive change,
- Previous success in attracting and collaborating with stakeholders, staff and partners to develop excitement and commitment towards developments, services and programs,
- An understanding of the not-for-profit sector relating to community housing,
- Knowledge of and/or experience in property development (preferred but not essential) and
- Eligibility to work in Australia on a permanent basis.
About the organisation
Our client, Pacific Link Housing Limited is a Central Coast based, successful for purpose company, providing affordable rental housing for people with limited access to traditional and mainstream housing in the Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley and Port Stephens areas.
A registered Tier 1 community housing provider, the Company manages some 1000 properties and 2000 tenancies.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.