About the role
In this role, you will be part of Australia’s only public hospital solely dedicated to overcoming cancer, and the home of Australia’s largest cancer research group. Your role will be a diverse one, managing a multi-million dollar portfolio that includes major fundraising events, multi-charity mass participation fundraising, community fundraising and corporate relationships. You will be skilled in identifying and implementing new opportunities for growth, juggling projects with competing priorities, building relationships, and managing staff and external suppliers to meet event KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in managing a community fundraising program (including major events and other peer-to-peer activities)
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and growing new event or community fundraising opportunities
- Excellent understanding of online peer-to-peer fundraising
- Strong digital marketing skills across fundraising platforms
- Experience in managing external suppliers
- Previous experience in managing staff
- Ability to produce, analyse and interpret management information and financial reports.
About the organisation
At Peter Mac, people with cancer and their loved ones are at the heart of everything we do. Our ordinary days are extraordinary – as are the people we care for.
As part of our continued growth, outstanding candidates are encouraged to apply for positions now open at Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community and Event Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.