About the role
- Full time, ongoing opportunity based in Canberra
- Join a nationally recognised provider of mental health and disability services Be a part of a values based, progressive organization
- Access to ongoing support and training/developmental opportunities
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
About this opportunity
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new service that will provide support, care and access to services and technology for Australians with disabilities as well as their families and carers.
The Customer Service Officer position is responsible for the engagement of new and ongoing NDIS customers. This role will be responsible for providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests and purchasing of Wellways NDIS products and services. The appointee will work within the service systems of the Department of Health & Human Services, NDIS and other relevant stakeholders.
What do you need?
- Minimum Certificate 4 in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care, Home and Community Care or other related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in working with people with mental health issues and their carers to build strong, long lasting partnerships in the community
- A current valid Driver’s License and a registered vehicle (including insurance)
- Satisfactory Police Records Check and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement
About the organisation
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Service Officer via Pro Bono Australia.