About the role
This role is funded by the Google News Initiative. The CBAA were selected from 215 applicants and only one of 5 organisations in Australia to be awarded this Google grant.
The CBAA’s project is focused on digital philanthropy, digital content, optimisation of station websites and online giving. This role plays a significant part in delivering this project.
The CBAA are looking for an experienced Customer Service and Administration Officer to provide outstanding support and coordination to their members who utilise the web products and online services. A base level understanding of web design and CRM’s would be an advantage.
- Provide excellent customer support and coordination between the members and third party suppliers
- Proactively support the Web Services Manager with administration
- Engage in regular conversations and follow ups with a variety of stakeholders
- Manger multiple projects including the coordination of new websites
- Develop and enhance process and procedures
- Account Management to nurture and maintain existing relationships for future growth and development
To be successful you will:
- Have a passion for delivering excellence in customer service
- Have a technical understanding of websites, CRM’s and databases
- Have excellent administration and writing skills
- Be highly organised and detail oriented
- Manage multiple project with competing deadlines with ability to proactively problem solve
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Support Officer – web & online services via Pro Bono Australia.