About the role
- Well established and accredited practice with the latest technology and equipment
- Great career development opportunities
- Full time position with rostered day off
- 14 Month Maternity leave contracts: July 2019 – September 2020
Banyule Community Health is looking to recruit a full time highly motived, confident and experience Dental Assistant able to deliver Dental assisting which encompasses chair side assistance, sterilization room duties, client support, administrative duties and acting Clinic Coordinator as required.
This is a great opportunity to work in a professional and supportive team based environment alongside other experienced Dental Assistants, Dentists, Oral Health Therapists and Oral Health Educators.
Your motivation, interpersonal skills and experience as a Dental Assistant will see you excel in this role as you:
- Provide dental administration and clinical services as required
- Perform Acting Dental clinic coordinator duties as required
- Client collection and preparation for treatment
- Reprocessing of reusable instruments – Sterilization processes
- Maintaining clinical environment according to infection control standards
What you will need:
- Relevant qualifications and experience in dental assisting , management and clerical duties
- Certificate lll in Dental Assisting and advanced titanium knowledge
- Certificate lV in Sterilization will be an advantage
About the organisation
Banyule Community Health sits in the heart of West Heidelberg. The dental service comprises a modern 9 chair clinic and provides dental training in collaboration with Melbourne University via a dedicated student chair.
The Dental Team is friendly, professional and is supported by a large dedicated reception and latest technology. The service has been fully accredited for many years. Alongside the dental service runs a comprehensive range of allied health services, counselling services, medical services and community health and wellbeing activities.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Dental Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.