About the role
- Well established and accredited practice with the latest technology and equipment
- Great career development opportunities
- Full time position Monday to Friday with rostered day off
- Enrolment in Certificate III Dental Assisting training
- Generous Salary Packaging
Banyule Community Health is looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic and well organised Dental Assistant Trainee to join our team. This is a great career opportunity to work in a professional and supportive team based environment alongside other experienced Dental Assistants, Dentists, Oral Health Therapists and Oral Health Educators.
Your motivation, interpersonal skills and experience as a Dental Assistant will see you excel in this role as you:
- Provide chair side assistance
- Provide dental administration and clinical services as required
- Processing and sterilizing of instruments
- Liaising with patients and providing a positive and happy environment for our patients at all times
- Working closely with the team to maintain high standards of infection control.
- Completing daily/ weekly cleaning tasks
- Re-stocking consumables
What you will need:
- No previous experience necessary
- Required to commit for a total of 12 months (on the job experience) to complete certificate III in dental assistant training
About the organisation
Banyule Community Health sits in the heart of West Heidelberg. The dental service comprises a modern 9 chair clinic and provides dental training in collaboration with Melbourne University. The Dental Team is friendly, professional and is supported by a large dedicated reception and latest technology. The service has been fully accredited for many years. Alongside the dental service runs a comprehensive range of allied health services, counselling services, medical services and community health and wellbeing activities.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Dental Assistant Trainee via Pro Bono Australia.