About the role
CMY seeks a Digital Communications Officer who will be responsible for identifying and producing engaging content for communications channels such as CMY’s website, e-newsletters, social media, blogs, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Hours: 30.4 hours per week, (0.8 FTE)
- Base Salary (SCHADS 4): $68,804 per annum (pro rata) plus Super and Access to Salary Packaging
- Location: CMY Carlton Office
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00 pm, Thursday 18 July 2019.
You will have
- Excellent writing skills and a strong attention to detail, with demonstrated expertise in writing content for a range of different channels, including collaborating with key stakeholders and targeting stories to appropriate audiences to increase engagement.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, delivering and evaluating effective social media strategies.
- Proven ability to work with a range of digital communications and marketing tools such as websites, e-newsletters, and social media channels (including advertising).
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Design suite, WordPress, Mailchimp and Google Analytics.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
For more information
- On the role, download the Position Description available here: http://www.cmy.net.au/careers
- On CMY, visit http://www.cmy.net.au/about-us
Contact person for the role, Hannah Ford – Communications & Marketing Coordinator on (03) 9340 3741
About the organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
How to apply for this role
- Provide your updated resume / CV
- Address the key selection criteria outlined in the position description
- Email the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: <insert your name> Digital Communications Officer CMY165.
For more information, download the Position Description available here: http://www.cmy.net.au/careers
CMY takes Child Safety seriously and short listed candidates are subject to child safety screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Please quote in application: Digital Communications Officer (CMY165) via Pro Bono Australia.