About the role
PCFA is looking for a Digital Manager to be based in our National Office at St Leonards.
This position is responsible for leading PCFAs digital presence, strategies and capabilities. It will involve development of Digital transformation strategies and techniques, with a particular focus on growing income, marketing, social media, support and engagement programs for PCFA.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising & Marketing, the position works alongside key managers at PCFA to develop and grow innovative digital programs, using a range of digital technologies, strategy, innovation and analytics to improve organisational outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and deliver innovative, modern digital programs & digital channels to increase PCFA outcomes in the areas of income generation, supporter engagement, marketing & awareness, social media and online support.
- Strategic & technical management of website to ensure functionality and content is fresh, innovative, audience centric, and responsive to organisational needs.
- Identify opportunities across multiple digital platforms to establish and grow a sustainable digital programs; and ensure programs are integrated into PCFA’s overall strategy
- Provide detailed technical expertise and skills to enable successful functional delivery of digital programs for PCFA.
- Develop and manage programs to engage with online supporters (to retain and maximise their support) and recruit new supporters and donors. Includes communications and e-appeals, sourcing content, tracking results and appeal performance, testing and post-evaluation.
- Develop and manage engaging and dynamic content through existing and new communication channels including website, social media, email, video, SMS, SEO , online/banner advertising and other emerging sources
- Provide digital strategic guidance and services to PCFA multi-channel integrated fundraising, marketing, awareness and advocacy campaigns
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong background (7+ years) in the development and execution of digital-based fundraising, marketing, social media and consumer engagement programs.
- Proven experience in online campaigns and development of techniques, tools and tactics to engage audiences and new leads including email and search engine marketing, online and social media content management and advertising; and video.
- High-level technical experience to deliver detailed CMS, CRM, UX, website support and maintenance of digital platforms.
- Knowledge of digital measurement metrics and experience producing and analysing performance reports
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Understanding of digital fundraising & marketing context in Australian not-for-profit sector.
- Experience in working with external suppliers including media, creative, digital advertising and data/analytics agencies
- Strong project management skills and ability to establish and manage budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple campaigns and priorities, and work with teams across the organisation.
About the organisation
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) is the peak national body for prostate cancer in Australia. We are dedicated to reducing the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners, families and the wider community.
We do this by:
- Promoting and funding world leading, innovative research into prostate cancer
- Implementing awareness campaigns and education programs for the Australian community, health professionals and Government
- Supporting men and their families affected by prostate cancer, through evidence-based information and resources, support groups and Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Manager via Pro Bono Australia.