About the role
Contribute to the quality of life for South Australian’s living with a disability. Join a well-established company going through a period of significant growth and provide support to a regular portfolio of customers.
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly
- Flexible roster
- Coordinators available to assist 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Work available in a wide variety of areas across South Australia
Our ideal candidate
You will have:
- Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Disability), Certificate 4 in Disability or equivalent
- a current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- a current Provide CPR Certificate (HLTAID001)
- a current Manual Handling Certificate
- a current Aged Care and Child-related DHS Clearance
- experience in providing services to people with a disability
Applicants who are available to work in the Southern Metropolitan area will be highly regarded.
Benefits & Culture
We offer our Disability Support Workers competitive pay rates, paid weekly. In addition to this, we also provide a supportive working environment where we deliver ongoing professional development and training to help you be the best you can be. Feel supported and part of a team making a positive difference in our community.
About the organisation
At HenderCare, we give our all for health and community care. Established in 2004, we employ around 1500 people nationally and have offices across Australia. Specialising in home support for older people and people with disabilities, we are known for offering great working conditions for our staff and delivering a high quality of care to our customers. Currently going through a period of expansion, there has never been a better time to join our team.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Disability Support Worker (SA) via Pro Bono Australia.