About the role
- Opportunity to play a vital role in a vibrant, agile agency
- Part time 0.6
- Generous salary packaging
- Be a part of developing a new program
About the role
The Early Years School Readiness Program at Kids First is seeking a professional who will work closely together to build capacity within early years services, to work with children and families who have experienced trauma and/or significant life challenges. The Early Years Consultant/Trainer position is to implement and deliver the training packages and provide early childhood service consultation as part of the school readiness funding menu and in doing so, build capacity for early years centres.
- Deliver our school readiness menu model of service and other Kids First packages to a wide variety of audiences.
- Provide brief family consultations under the direction of the Coordinator.
- Conduct site visits where necessary to support implementation of strategies.
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Early Childhood Education, or
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Teaching or another relevant field and have substantial experience in the Early Years Education sector.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (preferred)
- Substantial Professional Practice experience in the Early Learning sector.
- Understand the Early Childhood Education and Care sector (kindergarten and childcare)
- Hold a current drivers’ licence and willingness and ability to use own vehicle (appropriate reimbursement of expenses provided) where a pool car is unavailable
- Current Working with Children’s check and be willing to undertake a National Police check
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Early Years Consultant/Trainer via Pro Bono Australia.